We finance business-essential equipment used for the cultivation, production and distribution of cannabis and related products. SLC also provides sale lease-back financing, allowing you to draw cash from your existing assets. SLC finances both new and used equipment, depending on your business’s needs.

Equipment loans and leases typically range from $50k- $2.5MM of amount financed with loan-to-values varying based on the make, nature and age of the cannabis equipment. Larger loans are available to well-qualified borrowers with a proven history of success.

Business establishment, bank/credit bureau and other financing references, and business and credit bureau ratings are all used in the decision-making process. In order to underwrite your loan as efficiently and quickly as possible, SLC uses third-party databases to acquire sufficient credit information during the application process.

Cannabis equipment loan and lease terms typically range from 12-36 months. Depending on your unique circumstances, other terms may be available.

No. SLC does not charge a fee to apply for financing for your cannabis equipment or the acquisition of new equipment.

SLC offers used cannabis equipment for purchase or financing and has an extensive network of vendors and operators. If we can help you find the equipment you need, we will.

If you want to pay off your loan early, Sweet Leaf will provide you with a pay-off quote. Your success is our success, and we look forward to being your go-to partner for years to come. 

Yes, you are required to carry general liability and casualty insurance and provide proof of insurance to SLC before funding. If you do not have insurance, SLC will refer you to an insurance representative who can place a policy on your cannabis equipment.

Licenses are required to engage in cannabis-related activities; however, SLC recognizes that the issuing of a license may be dependent on the installation of your equipment. We can provide you with the necessary equipment prior to the issuance of a license but will require a license be issued before you are permitted to operate the equipment.